I have been busy sorting stuff out and also been trying to press the self destruct button on my life ! No idea why - just something i do well! I even had mad notions of going to slimming world tonight - god knows why - cos it don't work - but ww does. SO do the maths ?!!!
Also I have been taking stock of my love life and despite me trying to ruin things in that department, it is pretty much fab. Howie is a lovely guy and i will never find someone like him so i will hold onto him until the bitter end ! He makes me laugh and makes my heart sing. We are so different but so alike , if that makes sense ! I have fallen in love with him and am not about to escape his lair, anytime soon ! I like doing things for him and he likes doing things for me - no matter how menial they are. I think we will weather the storm through thick and thin. He is the love of my life. Never thought i would meet someone like him , but i have. Yes - 2008 is my year . I am a lucky girl to have met him.
Monday, 22 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment