Friday, 17 October 2008

am nearly there at goal

life is pretty good at the moment. I am in size twelves now and only a few lbs off goal. So am taking the weekend off the diet.

I was worried before about getting to goal and staying there but am no longer cos i have realised that i have done this for me. I have not done it to look good on holiday or for a special event like a wedding. I have done this cos I was not happy as I was. I did not like fat Sam at all. I was letting life pass me by cos i was too big. I have done this so that I can enjoy life.

I am a very postive person and very open and i hope that shows. I am more outgoing and more chirpy. People say i was always a happy soul but i was just pretending. If i had realised how good i would feel, i would have lost weight ten yrs ago instead of messing about. I have mucked around for nigh on ten yrs - putting weight on - losing a stone and then putting more on again. It is right what they say, u have to want to lose weight otherwise u are wasting your time.

I have tried so many diets but now i am nearly there, i realise that it was not a diet i needed to do but a life change.

Thank you everyone . x

No comments: