Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Not been on the blog for a while

been an exciting few mths . I have met up with Lisa for shopping ( Brownlees on WW boards ), made a new friend , Emma ( Charchie ) on the boards and planning to meet up finally with Laura ( Elliehelps ) and Lorraine ( Tall Girl ) next month.

Did the race for life in May and that was a truly moving experience, something i alway wanted to do but always put off when i was a big lass. It was very emotional and I made some new friends. I will certainly do it again next yr.

I have lots of energy and am enjoying the gym although i am thinking i need to try a spinning or pilates class. But i feel pretty super fit. The other week i went with Howie to Alyn water and it was very hot but i was pushing him up hills and even running whilst pushing him along and did not get breathless much , which is an achievement in itself.

When i look back at my life, twelve mths ago , i cannot believe how it used to be. I am always out and about, always doing things, never resting on my laurels. my current saying, is there will be time for being lazy when i am dead ! i know that may seem morbid, but i have come to realise that life is for living and making the most of and not sitting on my bum, feeling sorry for myself.

I go to weigh in every couple of weeks which is not something i enjoy cos i get stared at which i think is a little unkind cos i need the weigh in as much as anyone else. ho hum !

No comments: