i am so near my goal but i seem to have eaten everything in sight. Maybe it is the cold weather or maybe it is cos i am being hassled by David again and frankly i don't need it. I have met Howie now, he missed his chance ( david that is ). Howie is twice the man David is.
I got some compliments today from a chap who had not seen me for a while which was nice. But then the boss said i was looking thin and looked as though i needed a good meal inside me and was starting to look drawn. Another girl said i was looking thin and i should not lose any more. Are they jealous or being truthful ? I dunno. I just know i have to get to 10 and half before i am happy. True - losing weight does get addictive and not sure what i will do when i no longer get that weekly high of losing weight. Just hope i do not go too far with the weight loss.
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment